Hello AMA Students!
As the headline states, all the class links for the online live classes have been updated for next week and are ready for you to register for. As always, please arrive ready for class 5-10 minutes early so the instructor can allow you in from the zoom waiting room as well as to give you time to trouble shoot any technical issues before the class begins.
Starting June 1st
As of June 1st we will be moving to a new system for delivering online live classes. We will still be using zoom as the medium of delivery, however all participants will require an active membership in our system to receive the zoom id and password for each of their classes. As of yesterday, every one with a current and up to date membership has been booked into the class schedule and you have received an RSVP email for each class. You will receive an email reminder 1 hr before your class begins which will contain the zoom ID and password for that class.
- Please familiarize yourself with your zoom app ahead of time
- When Signing into the Zoom app please use the Student(s) name
- If you clicked Join Meeting without signing in, please update your screen name to the students name.
- After joining the meeting you will be prompted to ” join Audio by Computer ” please click ‘yes’ on this or you won’t be able to hear anything…
- You must have your video camera turned on to participate.
- If you arrive after the class has started, your instructor may not be able to admit you to the meeting.
- Please wear your proper karate uniform to all classes.
If you do not have a current membership please contact the dojo to re-instate your membership and get booked into your appropriate classes. We are running 2 live classes per week and will be pre-evaluating students for potential grating during class as usual. If you have placed your membership on hold or allowed your membership to laps, you will need to have your membership renewed/ reinstated before joining classes.