Hello AMA Students.
We all need leadership credits to progress to our next belt. We know that assisting classes, helping out with Dojo events, camps, and clean-ups, earn valuable hours towards these leadership credits.
So right now, you are asking; “How can I earn leadership hours while training at home?”
Leadership Hour Challenge
Your mission, should you choose to accept it is,
For Ages 5 to 10
Clean your room:
- Have Mom or Dad take a picture of your room
- Clean your room
- Have Mom or Dad take a picture of your freshly cleaned room.
- Have Mom or Dad post these pictures on your dojo’s Facebook group or on Instagram. With the hashtag #leadershiphours
- Congratulations, you have earned 1-Leadership Hour.
- Bonus – Strike a Great Karate Pose in your Gi, in the photo of your clean room to earn an additional Leadership hour. ( 2-Leadership Hours )
For Ages 11 to 16
Clean up a room that your whole family uses. For example;
- The Kitchen
- The living room / family room
- A bathroom
Be sure to post a before and after photo with the hashtag
For Ages 17 and up
Reach out to some one from your class to say hello and see how they are doing using zoom or Facebook messenger or any other video chat app.
- Take a screen shot of the zoom call with both your faces on it and post it to the group letting us know you were checking in with them.
- Only the person initiating the call will receive the assisting hour, so if some one calls you, you will still need to call some one else.
- Also, you can not call the same person back for the credit and it needs to be some one outside your home. *** http://zoom.us